White Angelica Essential Oil Blend – 5 ml
Lovingly harvested from plants native to exotic destinations around the world, the 10 essential oils in White Angelica come together to create a one-of-a-kind blend. Geranium, Ylang Ylang, Melissa, and Rose provide sweet, floral notes; Bergamot and Melissa offer a boost of bright citrus; and Myrrh, Northern Lights Black Spruce, Hyssop, and Sacred Sandalwood balance the blend with a warm, woodsy base. With the aroma of White Angelica essential oil blend, you can create a positive atmosphere and inspire feelings of security and optimism—no matter what life throws at you. People also love White Angelica for its skin-beautifying benefits when applied topically. Add a couple drops to your favorite lotion to give your skin the TLC it needs.
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS Topical
- May enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin
- Offers skin-beautifying benefits when combined with Young Living’s ART Light Moisturizer
- Has a sweet, warm, floral fragrance
- Can be diffused to create a peaceful, comforting environment
- From the bottle: Warm, complex, floral aroma
- Raindrop Technique Kit
- Relaxation massage oil
- Joy essential oil blend
- Oola Balance essential oil blend
- Angelica essential oil
- SARA essential oil blend
- Trauma Life essential oil blend
- Elemi essential oil
- ART Skin Care System
- Boswellia Wrinkle Cream
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond)
Citrus aurantium bergamia† (Bergamot) peel
Commiphora myrrha† (Myrrh) oil
Pelargonium graveolens† (Geranium) flower
Santalum album† (Sacred Sandalwood) wood
Cananga odorata† (Ylang ylang) flower
Coriandrum sativum† (Coriander) seed
Picea mariana† (Black spruce) leaf oil
Melissa officinalis† (Melissa) leaf oil
Hyssopus officinalis† (Hyssop) leaf oil
Rosa damascena† (Rose) flower oil
† 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential
- Add it to your favorite moisturizer to enjoy its skin-beautifying benefits.
- Apply it to your wrists and neck like perfume to enjoy a lovely fragrance throughout your day.
- Apply it before providing the Raindrop Technique or other massage or body work treatment.
- Diffuse White Angelica to create a peaceful, nurturing environment in any space.
- Use it during yoga or meditation to create a positive and comforting atmosphere.
- Enhance the sense of sanctuary in your home with the inviting aroma of this inspired blend.
- Cultivate quiet and calm wherever you seek spiritual elevation when you surround yourself with this rich, warm scent.
- Transform your desk into a haven of inspiration with this blend’s bright citrus and deep woodsy fragrances.
- Add an air of elegance to a relaxing spa day with floral scents such as Ylang Ylang, Rose, and Geranium.
Add a touch of warmth, peace, and comfort to any space by diffusing White Angelica’s sweet, floral, earthy aroma.
LABEL DIRECTIONS Topical:Apply 1-2 drops to desired area. Dilution is not required, except for the most sensitive skin.
Diffuse up to 30 minutes. 3 times daily
CAUTIONS:Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Get to Know
Get to Know
Each essential oil in White Angelica was
carefully selected to help promote a positive, peaceful atmosphere
when diffused. Ylang Ylang has a luxurious, velvety scent and is
often used as a key note in perfumes. Bergamot is cold pressed from
the resin of the bergamot fruit and adds a fresh, bright aroma.
Although Melissa comes from the leaves of the melissa herb, it also
has notes of citrus and is treasured for its gentle, comforting
aroma. Geranium has been used for centuries for its lovely, soft
fragrance and skin-benefiting properties. The classic scent of Rose
gives the blend a touch of sweet nostalgia and offers skin
benefits. Myrrh, Hyssop, Black Spruce, and Sacred Sandalwood
balance the sweet and fresh aroma of the floral and citrus oils
with a deep, rich, earthy scent.
White Angelica essential oil joined the Young Living family in 1994. Related Content
- Young Living Raindrop Technique - Full Version
Young Living July Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.