Valor Essential Oil Blend – 5 ml
Valor essential oil blend is one of our most popular products and a favorite of founder D. Gary Young. Its woodsy, positive scent comes from a blend of Black Spruce, Blue Tansy, and Frankincense. Valor is great for massages, in addition to other topical and aromatic uses.
Use it to greet each morning with a positive attitude or to unwind at the end of the day. Its powerful yet calming scent is versatile enough that you can integrate it into your morning and bedtime routines and anywhere in between.
As one of our top-selling products, this in-demand oil is difficult to keep in stock. Because of this, orders are limited to one bottle per account per month.For an alternative, try Valor II™, a substitute personally created and recommended by Gary Young.
Valor Essential Oil Uses
- Diffuse Valor in the morning to jump-start a busy day with its uplifting, affirming scent.
- Combine with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complexto unwind before bed with a relaxing foot or back massage.
- Refresh throughout the day by directly inhaling or massaging onto your neck, chest, or hands and wrists.
- Wear as a subtle cologne or use as a base for personalized scents.
- Add to Young Living’s Bath & Shower Gel Baseor to a hot bath to invigorate your bath and shower routine.
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS Topical
- May enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin
- Offers skin-beautifying benefits when combined with Young Living’s ART Light Moisturizer
- Improves the appearance of skin when applied topically
- Enhances massage for a rejuvenating experience
- Features a spicy, sweet, positive aroma that inspires confidence and courage
- Helps freshen the air when diffused
- Creates a grounded environment for yoga and meditation
ALSO FOUND IN
Freedom Sleep Collection
Freedom Release Collection
Idaho Blue Spruce
Potential essential oil blend
essential oil blend
Picea mariana† (Black spruce) leaf oil
Cinnamomum camphora† (Camphor) wood oil
Tanacetum annuum† (Blue tansy) flower
Boswellia carterii† (Frankincense) oil
Pelargonium graveolens† (Geranium) flower
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential
Suggested UsesAPPLICATIONS Topical
- Combine Valor with V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex to unwind before bed with a grounding neck or back massage.
- Wear Valor as a bold, inspiring cologne, or use it as a top note for personalized scents.
- Add it to Young Living's Bath & Shower Gel Base or to a hot bath to invigorate your bath and shower routine.
- Refresh throughout the day by directly inhaling
Valor or massaging it onto your neck, chest, or hands and wrists.
- Make your bedroom headquarters for motivating
self-talk, boosted by this woodsy and earthy scent.
- Uplift your living spaces with the warm
complexities of this fragrance.
- Tackle work’s biggest tasks supported by this
- Prepare for life’s adventures—anywhere they may
take you—by infusing your space with this bold blend.
- Sink into an at-home spa experience by surrounding
yourself with the comforting scents of Blue Tansy, Frankincense,
and Black Spruce during a DIY facial or pedicure.
- Keep the comfort of home with you on the road by
using a personal diffuser to infuse this calming aroma into hotel
rooms, airports, and other stuffy travel spots.
LABEL DIRECTIONS Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution is not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS:Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND Valor is one of the original blends formulated by D. Gary Young and is a long-standing member favorite. Each essential oil in the blend was carefully selected for its unique aromatic and topical benefits: Frankincense essential oilfor its uplifting, earthy aroma and skin-smoothing properties; Black Spruce for its grounded, woodsy fragrance; Blue Tansy for its inspiring aromatic profile; Geranium for its sweet, floral fragrance; and Camphor Wood for its skin-benefiting properties and strong, herbaceous scent. This powerful, synergistic blend with a transformative aroma has contributed to its strong legacy as a key part of Young Living's proprietary Raindrop Technique®.
Valor® essential oil blend joined the Young Living family in 1994. Related Content
- Learn & Love: All About Valor
- Young Living Raindrop Technique - Full Version
- 7 essential oils happy people use
- Hug in a bottle: An essential oil guide to uplift and inspire
- Beard-Taming Tips for the Shaggiest Month of the Year
- Essential oils for homesickness
Young Living April Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.