Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood Hydrosol – 3.7 fl oz
Refresh your face—and your space—with Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood™∆ Hydrosol. This distillation water is refreshing, aromatic multipurpose spray that hydrates skin and hair and adds a welcoming aroma to linens and the air in your home.
Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood™∆ Hydrosol is extracted by steam distilling wood from mature sandalwood trees native to the Hawaiian Islands. During the distillation process, the essential oil is separated from the hydrosol, which is also known as distillation water or floral water. Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood Hydrosol contains many of the same beneficial constituents as the essential oil, prediluted in a convenient spray bottle for easy application.
This sweetly scented hydrosol comes from the Kona Sandalwood Reforestation Project in Hawaii, whose practices are dedicated to maintaining the ecological balance of the area.
Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood Hydrosol Product Information Page
Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood Hydrosol Infographic
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Hydrates and moisturizes
- Enhances youthful radiance
- Soothes and smooths skin after shaving
- Encourages focus and clarity with a soothing, woodsy aroma
- Woodsy, soft and soothing aroma
IngredientsIngredients Water Santalum paniculatum (Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood™∆) wood oil ∆Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood is a trademark of Jawmin, LLC
- Spritz onto your face to refresh and hydrate dry, tired skin.
- Mist all over your skin before bed and wake up to less-noticeable blemishes and a hydrated, youthful glow.
- Apply after shaving to soothe skin.
- Mist linens or spray into the air to refresh musty rooms and invite a welcome sense of clarity.
- Shake well before use. Refrigerate after opening.
- Topical:Spritz 2-3 times on desired skin area as a refreshing body mist.
- Room/linen spray:Spray 4-5 times inside rooms to freshen. Mist onto desired linens 7-10 inches away for a light fragrance.
Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood Hydrosol comes from the Kona Sandalwood Reforestation Project in Hawaii. It is produced during the distillation of our luxurious Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood essential oil and has many of the same constituents in a lower concentration.
Like Young Living’s Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood essential oil, this hydrosol is distilled only from dead or dying sandalwood trees in order to preserve ecological balance and to maintain respect for the sacred land.
Young Living July Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.