One Heart – 5ml
We created One Heart™ essential oil blend to celebrate the joy of creating unity and connection in our communities by opening our hearts to love and service for others.
Specifically blended to bring people together and help create awareness of The D. Gary Young, Young Living Foundation, the refreshing aroma of this balancing blend can encourage a bright outlook on life and the awareness that we are all in this together. This proprietary blend can also help you find your center and connect to your inner spirituality. Try using it during prayer or meditation for connection with your inner self.
The beautiful One Heart label was designed by Anita Perlaza, a graduate of the Young Living Academy in rural Ecuador who is now studying graphic design. Anita’s mom works at Young Living’s Finca Botanica Farm and Distillery in Ecuador, and her father works at the Academy. Anita said she was inspired to create the design because “I think that if all people can join and collaborate, we can do great things together.”
One Heart’s proprietary blend includes 100 percent pure essential oils from around the globe, produced by our Seed to Seal® quality commitment, including Ylang Ylang and Valor® essential oil blend to invoke confidence, as well as Ocotea from Ecuador and Lemon and Lime to uplift. Northern Lights Black Spruce and Spearmint help invigorate the senses.
In the spirit of this uplifting, connecting blend, 35 percent of each wholesale purchase goes to the Foundation to empower, improve, inspire, and change the lives of those in need.One Heart Product Information Page
Product SnapshotAbout the Foundation: The D. Gary Young, Young Living Foundation’s mission is to protect and empower our world’s young. That mission is coupled with a vision to see a rising generation free to thrive and create positive change in their communities. Since Young Living fully covers the Foundation’s administrative costs, 100 percent of all donations go directly to the cause. Established in 2009, the Young Living Foundation is focused on equipping those born into conditions of vulnerability with the resources needed to unlock opportunities and provide long-term solutions.
About One Heart:
We created One Heart to celebrate and bring awareness to The D. Gary Young, Young Living Foundation. Each oil was carefully selected to create a unique blend inspired by Gary Young’s love of nature and bringing together hearts and spirits. Valor inspires strength; Northern Lights Black Spruce helps create a meditative atmosphere; and Ylang Ylang and Ocotea create a delightfully sweet, uplifting aroma characterized by sweet citrus tones. Use One Heart to help generate positive feelings and connect with yourself and others. FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Encourages a bright outlook on life
- Opens your heart to love and service for others
- Encourages unity and connection with community
- Helps you find your center and connect to your inner spirituality
- Creates a calming, energizing environment when diffused
- Helps you find your center and connect to your inner spirituality during prayer or meditation
- Ecuadorian Ylang Ylang†has a sweet, romantic aroma that contains the naturally occurring constituents germacrene and alpha-farnesene.
- Lemon† and Lime†have an uplifting, fresh aroma that contains the naturally occurring constituent limonene.
- Northern Lights Black Spruce†is rich and invigorating and contains the naturally occurring constituents bornyl acetate, camphene, and alpha pinene.
- Ocotea from Ecuador†isdelightfully spicyand contains the naturally occurring constituent beta-caryophyllene.
- Valor†has a woodsy, grounding aroma that contains the naturally occurring constituents alpha pinene, beta pinene, bornyl acetate, and camphene.
- Gary’s Light™ essential oil blend
- Desert Mist™ Diffuser
- Awaken™ essential oil blend
- Build Your Dream™ essential oil blend
- Into the Future™ essential Oil blend
- Slightly sweet, uplifting, refreshing aroma
- Complex and layered essential oil scent
Citrus limon† (Lemon) peel oil
Cananga odorata† (Ylang Ylang) flower
Picea mariana† (Northern Lights Black Spruce)
Citrus aurantifolia† (Lime) oil
Anthemis nobilis† (Roman Chamomile) flower
Jasminum officinale (Jasmine) oil
Ocotea quixos† (Ocotea) leaf oil
Mentha spicata† (Spearmint) leaf
Picea marina† (Black spruce) leaf oil
Tanacetum annum† (Blue tansy) flower
Cinnamomum camphora† (Camphor) wood oil
Pelargonium graveolens† (Geranium) flower
Boswellia carterii† (Frankincense) oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential
Suggested UsesSUGGESTED USES
- Diffuse at home to enjoy the uplifting, calming aroma.
- Apply or diffuse during yoga or breathwork practices to connect spiritually.
- Use to open your heart to love and service for those around you.
- Apply to your heart-space in the morning to encourage a bright outlook for your day.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS:Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product. Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND One Heart was created to celebrate and bring awareness of The D. Gary Young, Young Living Foundation and encourage Young Living members to be one. Most importantly, it directly benefits the Foundation and its mission to protect and empower our world’s young, with a portion of sales being donated to further the Foundation’s outreach. One Heart’s proprietary blend includes 100 percent pure Seed to Seal essential oils—including Lemon, Valor, Northern Lights Black Spruce, Ylang Ylang, Ocotea, Lime, Roman Chamomile, Spearmint, and Jasmine—creating a delightfully sweet, floral, citrusy, and uplifting aroma that generates positive feelings.
Young Living July Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.