IlluminEyes – 30 ct
Support your eyes and skin with the powerful ingredients in IlluminEyes! Featuring lutein and zeaxanthin, this proprietary formula helps reduce eye strain, protects eyes from damaging blue light, and maintains vibrant skin. IlluminEyes can also help support your eye health in the long-term—vitamins A and C both have properties that may help reduce eye health deterioration commonly related to age.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.IlluminEyes™ Product Information Page
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Protects eyes from damaging blue light*
- Improves visual performance*
- Helps protect and maintain proper eye health*
- Helps support vision in low light settings*
- Helps reduce eye fatigue and eye strain*
- Increases macular pigment optical density*
- May help reduce eye health deterioration common with age*
- Maintains healthy looking skin*
- Helps support skin strength and durability*
- Vitamin A (beta-carotene)
- Vitamin C (acerola cherry)
- Lutein (marigold flower)
- Zeaxanthin (marigold flower)
- Wolfberry ( Lycium barbarum) fruit powder
Purple carrot concentrate
Suggested UsesLABEL DIRECTIONS Take 1 capsule daily with food.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND IlluminEyes was formulated with your eyes in mind. Not only did we want to bring you a supplement that protects your eye health and skin, but we also wanted to formulate it with the very best ingredients.
That’s why IlluminEyes is made without any synthetic ingredients or artificial colors and a vegetarian-friendly formula. The vitamin A comes from naturally occurring beta-carotene, the vitamin C comes from acerola cherries, and the lutein and zeaxanthin are sourced from marigold flower extract.
Young Living July Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.