Fennel Vitality – 5ml
The fennel plant is indigenous to the shores of the Mediterranean, but it has become widely naturalized in many parts of the world, especially in dry soils near sea coasts and on riverbanks. Fennel Vitality™ essential oil is steam distilled from crushed fennel seeds and is known for its distinct licorice flavor.
Fennel oil uses include Fennel essential oil recipes—such as sauces and soups—as well as health and wellness support. Fennel Vitality is fantastic in post-meal tonics and teas for digestive support and can be taken with your daily dietary supplement to support a normal, healthy outlook during PMS.*
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Has a distinct licorice taste
- Adds complexity to soups, dips, and other recipes
- Supports the digestive system*
- Supports a normal, healthy outlook during PMS*
ALSO FOUND IN
- DiGize™ essential oil blend
- JuvaFlex™ essential oil blend
- AromaEase™ essential oil blend
Lemon Vitality™ essential
Fennel† (Foeniculum vulgare) essential
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential
- Add 1–2 drops to your favorite beverage to enjoy its black licorice flavor.
- Give soups and dips some complexity by adding a drop of Fennel Vitality.
- Add 1–2 drops to a cup of tea or warm glass of water after meals for digestive support.*
- Take Fennel Vitality with your daily dietary supplement to support a normal, healthy outlook during PMS.*
EXPERIENCE The unique, flavorful nature of Fennel Vitality can add a rich, savory taste to sauces, soups, and more with its many health benefits.
DIRECTIONS Topical: Combine 1 drop Fennel Vitality and 1 drop carrier oil in a capsule. Take up to 3 times daily or as needed.
CAUTIONS:Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND Fennel is a popular plant with delicate, feathery leaves and impressive height; it can grow up to 6 feet tall. It has a long, rich history that goes back to ancient times when it was easily accessible throughout the Mediterranean Basin. In fact, the herb’s use dates back to ancient times when Roman warriors were said to have consumed fennel to prepare for battle. Today it’s popular for digestive support,* as well as for cooking.
Young Living March Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.