Essential Brush Set
The Savvy Minerals by Young Living Brush Set is a perfect companion to the Savvy Minerals by Young Living line. It includes five essential makeup application brushes, plus a stylish and convenient carrying case. Each soft makeup application brush is made from high-quality synthetic fibers that are designed to hold the optimal amount of product and provide easy makeup application and a luxurious feel. Each brush is designed to work well with the texture of Savvy Minerals by Young Living powders.
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Designed to hold the optimal amount of product and provide easy makeup application
- Made from high-quality synthetic fibers
- Soft on skin
- Dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic bristles
- Easy-to-clean bristles that dry quickly
- Vegan friendly
- Made in Italy
- Savvy Minerals by Young Living Bronzer
- Savvy Minerals by Young Living Eyeliner
- Savvy Minerals by Young Living MultiTasker
- Blending Brush: use to buff and blend
- Blush Brush: use to apply blush
- Veil Brush: use to apply mineral veil
- Foundation Brush: use to apply foundation
- Eyeshadow Brush: use to apply eyeshadow
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND Savvy Minerals by Young Living® is dedicated to clean beauty. Naturally derived formulas, plant extracts, and mineral ingredients—along with a commitment to keep harsh chemicals far, far away—means your natural beauty is front and center.
We know you worry about the toxic chemicals in traditional makeup, so we formulated a cosmetics line with the cleanest ingredients on the market—prioritizing quality, purity, and safety, while never letting performance lag. Clean beauty with Savvy Minerals means all-day wear powered by natural ingredients you can trust. Feel good about what you put on your face!
Young Living July Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.