Retail: $42.43 USD
Wholesale: $32.25 USD
Stock Number: #5635
Coriander Vitality™ shares its botanical origins with the cilantro plant, making it a popular flavor in both Latin and Eastern dishes. Steam distilled from coriander seeds, Coriander Vitality oil has a fresh, earthy, slightly citrusy taste that enhances many recipes. Use Coriander Vitality to enjoy its versatile flavor as you prepare cuisines from around the world, including Chinese soups, Indian masalas, and Mexican salsas. Besides flavoring delicious dishes, Coriander Vitality has many health benefits, including digestive support, immune support, cleansing properties, and powerful antioxidants.*
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Has a fresh, pleasant taste
- Can be added to enhance recipes for cuisines from all over the world
- May support digestion and the immune system*
- Delivers powerful antioxidants when taken internally*
- Supports oral health when used as a mouth rinse*
PERFECTLY PAIRED WITH
- Coriander essential oil
- Cinnamon Bark Vitality™ essential oil
- Sage Vitality™ essential oil
- Ginger Vitality™ essential oil
Serving Size: 1 drop
Amount Per Serving
Coriander (Coriandrum sativum)†
**Daily Value (DV) not
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade
- Combine 1 drop of Coriander Vitality with 1 drop of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex in a vegetable capsule and take it after meals to support digestion.*
- Add it to Latin and Eastern dishes for an authentic taste.
- Mix it with your favorite dressings and marinades to add a fresh dimension of flavor.
- Take it daily as a dietary supplement to support your immune system.*
- Add a couple of drops to a cup of water and swish it around in your mouth to support oral health.*
DIRECTIONS Dilute 1 drop Coriander Vitality with 1 drop carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily or as needed.
CAUTIONS:Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Get to Know
Get to Know
The use of coriander can be traced back to
5000 BC in the Old Testament, making it one of the world’s oldest
spices. Native to regions spanning from southern Europe and
northern Africa to southwestern Asia, coriander was used in both
Greek and Roman cultures.
- Middle Eastern Potato Salad with Essential Oils
Young Living June Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Are You Living With Toxins?