Cilantro Vitality – 5 ml
A major immune boost, Cilantro Vitality™ delivers support for your healthy immune system. Keep your defense systems at 100 percent and do your overall wellness a favor with just a couple daily drops of Cilantro Vitality. Whether you want to take it in a vegetarian capsule or use it to add a bright, piquant flavor to Latin American and South Asian recipes is up to you!
- Stay well for when it really counts. Cilantro Vitality promotes overall wellness and supports a healthy immune system.
- This fresh essential oil promotes internal cleansing and supports a healthy digestive system when combined with a healthy lifestyle.
- Add that little extra something to your Latin American and South Asian recipes with a drop or two of green, crisp, piquant cilantro flavor.
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Promotes overall wellness and supports ahealthy immune system*
- Promotes internal cleansing*
- Supports the digestive system when combined with a healthy lifestyle*
- Adds a bright, sharp, and flavorful addition to recipes calling for fresh cilantro
- Non-GMO Project verified
- 100 percent pure, Seed to Seal-certified Cilantro essential oil from Egypt
Lime Vitality™ essential
Cilantro (Coriandrum sativum)† leaf oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential
- Combine 1 drop of Cilantro Vitality with 1 drop of olive oil in a vegetable capsule and take it after meals to support a healthy immune system.
- Add 1 drop of Cilantro Vitality and 1 drop of Lime Vitality to your favorite salsa or guacamole recipe.
- Add to soups, curries, dips, dressings, sauces, and marinades for a delicious flavor boost
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily.
- Substitute Cilantro Vitality for fresh cilantro in recipes.
- Add 1-2 drops to water, tea, or smoothies.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND Cilantro has been found in ancient Egyptian tombs, and its fragrant leaves were enjoyed in the Hanging Gardens of Babylon. This flavorful herb became a staple throughout Asia and Europe and gained popularity across the Atlantic when the Spanish brought the plant to Latin America in the 16th century. Even though cilantro and coriander come from the same plant, they have significantly different flavors and uses. Cilantro is from the leaves of the Coriandrum sativumplant, while coriander comes from the seeds.
Young Living March Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.