Blending Sponge – Savvy Minerals by Young Living
Customize your coverage with the Savvy Minerals Blending Sponge! Our blending sponge helps you effortlessly and flawlessly apply your Savvy Minerals Liquid Concealer and Liquid Foundation. We designed our latex-free makeup sponge to fit perfectly in your hand, allowing for beautiful blending with precise application. Use the rounded end to cover larger surfaces and the contoured end for more precise application around the nose, chin, and eyes. Cover, contour, and highlight for a streak-free, standout finish with the new Savvy Minerals Blending Sponge!
This product is available only for a limited time, while supplies lastSavvy Minerals By YL Blending Sponge Product Information Page
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Blends beautifully for a streak-free application
- Helps achieve medium to full coverage
- Provides a smooth, airbrushed finish
- Absorbs minimal product for minimal product waste
- For use with liquid makeup
- Latex free
- Not tested on animals
- Savvy Minerals Liquid Foundation
- Savvy Minerals Liquid Concealer
- Savvy Minerals Solid Brush Cleaner
Suggested UsesHOW TO USE
- 1. Wet blending sponge with water before use.
- 2. Squeeze out excess water and use a dry towel to remove excess moisture.
- 3. Dab blending sponge into foundation or concealer and press into skin. Continue until desired coverage is achieved.
- 4. Wash with Savvy Minerals Solid Brush Cleaner and Silicone Cleansing Pad after each use and allow to air dry.
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND Savvy Minerals by Young Living brings you clean, premium cosmetics you can trust; but we know the Clean Beauty Movement doesn’t stop there. We want to make it easy to live a non-toxic, cruelty-free lifestyle, which is why we have expanded our line with cosmetic brushes and tools that complement our Savvy Minerals products.
Young Living June Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.